Confirm your Registration
Confirm your Registration – Make a Payment Now!
Phuket 7s – Phuket 7s Vets – Phuket Women 7s – Bangkok 7s – Pattaya 7s – Phuket 5s – Songkran Cup.
Tournament Team Entry Fee
- Soccer 7-a-side = $800 USD per squad of 12 players maximum.
- Soccer 5-a-side = $600 USD per squad of 10 players maximum.
Prices are including:
- The entry fees do not cover accommodation or transport. It will cover things associated with the tournament as fields, water stations, referees, ball boys, soccer balls, first rescue medical crew, trophies (cup and medallions) for winners, tournament pennant and Tshirt, captain’s briefing (free drink) and welcome party (free food).
- The registration fees should be paid in accordance with the Organisers directions as independently advised.
- A deposit of $200 USD is requested in order to confirm your participation.
- All fees must be paid prior your first game.
Methods of Payment
1) By Crypto/Stablecoin
We are now accepting payment by cryptocurrencies and stablecoins using different online wallets.
2) By Debit/Credit Cards via Paypal (processing fee 5%)
PayPal allows you to make your payment using major Debit/Credit Cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover Card.
Note: To send your payment directly from your Paypal own account using PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account balance, a bank account, or PayPal Credit, thanks to contact us at [email protected]
3) By Telegraphic Transfer or Bank Deposit
Please ensure that the full amount is transferred and that any transaction costs are paid on your end. If not, the balance will have to be paid in cash during the captain’s briefing.
Please also state team name on your remittance and email us copy of your bank transfer receipt so we can confirm your registration immediately.
TO BE READ before arranging a Bank Transfer from Malaysia/Singapore to Thailand.
1) Several banks such as DBS, CIMB & Maybank charge the recipient an extra-fee of $35 USD on overseas transfer by Swift USD. To reduce these fees, order your transfer only in RM, SGD or THB (Not in US dollar)
2) From BIGPAY Malaysia & Singapore, you can now send money to Thailand in RM, SGD or THB, at low processing fees and quickly. (No need to use US dollar anymore)
- Bank Name: Bangkok Bank
- Bank Address: IT Square Laksi Plaza Branch, Bangkok 10210, Thailand.
- Account Name: REPERAGES GROUP (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Saving Account: 229 071530 5
- Swift Code: BKKBTHBK (There is not IBAN bank code in Thailand)
Teams from Australia or if you have a bank account in Australia:
- Bank Name: ANZ
- Account Name: LEISURE EVENTS
- Account Number: 016464 352162169
4) By Wise (formerly TransferWise)
If you have a Wise Account, we accept payment on our accounts in EUR, GBP & SGD devises (no fees)
For US dollar, the countries eligible to receive payments in our Wise Account in USD currency are: United States, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, UAE and most European countries. (Important: Wise will return payments from countries not on the above list to the sender). You must add to your initial payment, the amount of $4.20 USD to cover the USD wire transfer fee charged to the receiver.
Don’t have WISE account yet? You’ll get a fee-free transfer up to 500 GBP by using this link: www.wise.com/invite/u