Pattaya Soccer 7s
Welcome to the Pattaya Soccer 7s!
Dear Soccer Players,
The 3rd Edition of the Pattaya International Soccer 7s tournament is held in July. This tournament will be for the Open & Masters Men O’35s, O’45s, O’45s & O’50s.
This Soccer 7s is an invitation tournament that provides a socially competitive environment for players who approach the game with the right attitude and in the right spirit. With no prize money at stake, teams take part for one reason only, their love of soccer. This competition attracts a minimum of 16-20 teams from all over the world and is to become a major attraction in Asia for expatriate soccer players who will come from Asian countries, Australia, Middle-East and Europe.
With fifteen minute per game, the action at the Pattaya International Soccer Seven’s promises to be fast and furious. The field is 70m x 45m will full size goals and no offside, so spectators can expect to see goals galore thanks to the rolling substitution format from a pool of ten to twelve players that will ensure fresh legs and fresh lungs. The tournaments is structured to ensure that all teams have the opportunity to win something through Cup, Plate and Bowl sections. All teams play a minimum of five games.
If you are interested in participating in our next event or in the future, please contact us for inquiries & registrations.
Hope to see you there!
2023 Pattaya International Soccer 7s
Tournament Dates : 29-30 July 2023. (We are now accepting expressions of interest!)
Format : 7-a-side (70m x 45m, with full size goals).
Category : Open and Masters Men O’35s – O’40s – O’45s – O’50s.
Location : Pattaya FC Planet. (Playing venue is confirmed for 2023)
* We are accepting registrations now! >>> Click here!
* Participating teams from previous tournaments will be given preference until 15th April.
* Please only nominate if you have enough players to fill a team – we have had many last-minute withdrawals as teams do not have enough players.
* If you are nominating 2 teams, please make sure you have enough for 2 teams. We cannot guarantee that game times might not clash.
* A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will need to be paid to demonstrate your commitment.
* The Facebook Fan Page can be visited at www.facebook.com/Pattaya7s
Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya (80-90 minutes / 120km)
(All transportation counters are located in Level 1, near Gate 7-8)
* Public Taxi-Meter. Fare: 1000-1100 THB/way.
* Private Car. Fare: 1000-1200 THB/way (max. 3 persons)
* Private Van. Fare: 1500-1900 THB/way (max. 9-10 persons)
a) Pattaya Transfer. www.pattaya-transfer.com
b) Pim Pattaya. www.pimpattaya-taxi.com
c) Check also with your Pattaya Hotel.
* Bell Travel Bus Service. Coach/Van Fare: 300 THB/person.
Coach schedule: 06:00 09:00 13:00 15:00 17:00 19:00. Drop-off to your hotel by minivan.
* Public Bus Service Number 389. Coach Fare: 150 THB/person.
Coach schedule: Every hour from 07:00 until 22:00.
Drop-off on Sukhumvit Road Pataya, then get “Baht Bus Ride” to Beach Road for 20 Thb
Reservation Call Center: (+66) 02576-5599
All Tournament Pictures at www.ThaiSevens.com